Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shoutout 191108

I've finally lost the 4kg that i've put on since i started dating. I'm so happy, my appetite has returned, I feel a perpetual hunger pang, and am craving food glorious food round the clock.

Today's IN-tray:

Breakfast: 2 J-CO Donuts. They are the best! From Batam.

Lunch: Chicken Cutlet. The DEEP-fried type.

That's junk food for two meals. I feel so guilty now. The whole day, I've been resisting any snacks in between. Staring at my salty jap rice cracker and a packet of choc-covered strawberry and champagne cake....sorry, make that a box of 10 packets of choc-covered strawberry and champagne cakeS.

I should stop thinking of food. I'm going home to study tax.

PS: Just two days ago, I had hokkien mee and char kway tiao. I really can't take another bowl of fish soup/ fishball noodle...that sort of thing.

No comments: