Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

(i) for my dad to get well
(ii) for some rest from the things that have kept me so busy
(iii) and an iPod?? and new phone??

It's been a picture of gloom in my life. I've never had a Christmas deadline, and it's kept me working working working the past two weeks. Today I see some light to its completion. But the long drawn marathon of work work work, meant my stamina is soon running out.

Also, good news from dad just really liften my spirits. I was all down and out, and fed up with the world yesterday. Close to throwing tantrums at whoever crossed my path, but I didn't (so proud of myself..haha).

God shines His light on us today, and we give thanks. We continue to pray for His sustenance and grace. Faith...it is important. Don't lose it.

Nonetheless, spirits may not be super high this Christmas, I did let the Grinch steal it away...but nothing changes the fact that Jesus was born to save the world. So, in good spirits or not, it is still a day to remember.

Blessed Christmas to all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas to you! I hope your dad is better!

Leng