Monday, January 12, 2009

Eating apples for a change

I'm a new convert.

From PC to Mac.

The old notebook was conking out, and wala...my dad gifted me with a new Macbook. And for Christmas, I received an iPod Classic from HS.

I'm one happy Apple-gal now.

But, I'm not familiar with the Mac interface, and keep relying on knowledge from a different platform. It can be quite frustrating. So, currently, I don't really do much on my Mac except to access iTunes for Podcasts - which is keeping me entertained with Dilbert comics, snippets from Jamie Oliver cooking, Listening through the Bible, and Learning Italian phrases. I feel that my life is being enriched.

This week: I think I'm going to attend the Mac-tutorials online and see if I can use the machine more efficiently.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the apple gang.... we can talk computer when we r back for a visit in april!!

Anonymous said...

really? wow so nice :)