Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I feel so classy

Changed my blog template. I think it's very classy looking. Heh...

I love the photo above. It's my absolute favourite photo from my honeymoon. It's taken in Florence, Italy. While, ascending the Clock Tower beside the gigantic Duomo in the city centre. One doesn't realise how big this Duomo dome is until you're out in the Tuscan landscape, and looking at Florence city miles and miles away...and the dome still looks gigantic.

Florence is absolutely beautiful. If you see old pictures of Florence and look at what it's like now, you'll be amazed at how much un-different it looks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took me at least 2 mins to realize the picture is a whole - i though the blog template came with a rock frame to frame ur photo and i realize is the whole thing!

So Pretty!