Thursday, December 10, 2009

The countdown now reads 4 days plus

Paper on Monday was okay. I don't have high hopes because, as I answered the questions, I know there was stuff I didn't really know, as well as stuff I know I answered wrongly. The consolation is that all parts were attempted, even though it seemed quite short of time towards the last hour. Well, just hope it's enough to pass. It's the third time I'm attempting the paper. The first time I didn't study; the second time I barely had enough time to study. This time, at least I tried to commit some stuff to memory, so even if I can't do the computation, I think can do some theory questions.


I'm really more worried about the next paper. Even as I read the questions, I have no idea how to do them. Also, seems to have more computation, and this time looks like I need to practice doing questions, rather than just look through them.

Nonetheless, a devotion I read just now reminded me that if there is anything worth committing to fully, it would be unto God.
"For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him." - 2 Chronicles 16:9
So, as important the exams are right now, may I not forget my good God who strengthens me with all that I need.

No comments: